i guess you'll just have to come over to Kokomo's Hobby Lobby and visit me from now on when stamps go on sale. :)
Oh my goodness, I am soooo sorry!
sniff........snifff............thanks for the support.......
We should vist Hobby Lobby together on their last day. A sad time in Marion history should not be forgotten.
We should! Followed by a boycott of whatever goes in after they leave.
What could possibly take their place?! Such a sad departure...
oh wow, i'm so sorry =(
It was a sad day at the Hollands too when we found out. :( I'll have to drive out of town for my Christmas shopping.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i guess you'll just have to come over to Kokomo's Hobby Lobby and visit me from now on when stamps go on sale. :)
Oh my goodness, I am soooo sorry!
sniff........snifff............
thanks for the support.......
We should vist Hobby Lobby together on their last day. A sad time in Marion history should not be forgotten.
We should! Followed by a boycott of whatever goes in after they leave.
What could possibly take their place?! Such a sad departure...
oh wow, i'm so sorry =(
It was a sad day at the Hollands too when we found out. :( I'll have to drive out of town for my Christmas shopping.
Post a Comment